Microsoft Flow is a business automation tool that allows you to create workflows between your business apps and services. Flow is part of Office 365 and is included in most of the business and enterprise plans. There are many benefits of using Microsoft Flow but here are 5 that should help any organization.
- Connectors – There are over 230 connectors to the most popular Microsoft and non-Microsoft services. These include Salesforce, Mail Chimp, Twitter, Adobe, Azure Services and so many more.
- Access to all your data – You can access both your cloud and on-premises data by setting up a secure Gateway. The Gateway is an easy to setup and secure way to get to your data.
- Mobile – Flow has a mobile app to manage and start your workflows. Very helpful for employees on the go.
- Enhanced Approvals – Flow offers Improved approval process through Outlook and mobile devices. It easily allows end user to approve or reject requests as well as provide feedback without leaving the notification application.
- Anyone Can Do It – Anyone has the ability and skill to create these Low-code or No-code solutions for both end users and developers.
Ready to get started with Microsoft Flow? Contact EastinIT today!
Tip of the hat to Terrance McCleary with his help developing this post.